Welcome to the W Store's Online Textbook Adoption System
Once you log in to the Online Adoption System, you can submit your textbook adoption online by completing 5 simple steps:
- Instructor Information - Confirming contact information for the instructor of the course.
- Course Information - Term, Department, Course and Section numbers.
- Book Information - ISBN, Book title, Author, Publisher. Please indicate if the book is required or optional, or if there are no books being adopted for the course.
- Adoption Review - Review the course and textbook adoption information for accuracy. You may edit and make changes as necessary at this step.
- Adoption Confirmation - Find your unique adoption ID, and review your adoption online. You will also receive an email with your adoption details.
If you have any questions or concerns before beginning the online adoption process, please contact the Course Materials Specialists.
If you experience any technical issues or complications while using the application, please contact our technical support
For Courseware (course notes, lab manuals etc), please use our Courseware order form
Please note that all instructors are reminded to consult the University of Waterloo Guidelines for Instructors regarding Textbooks, Clickers, Field Trips and the Use of Online Resources when developing their courses. The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU) currently places certain restrictions on the use of online resources when used for assessment in courses. The guidelines are available on the Secretariat website